Venture360 provides a dashboard page where you can see a 360 degree view of the investor group. Administrators can open the dashboard page to view the overall picture of portfolio companies, invested capital, investors, deals, and investments.
You can access the Dashboard page by clicking the Dashboard menu on the main menu bar.
On the dashboard, you can access information regarding the following:
- Easy access to managing your portfolio.
- Portfolio overview including total numbers for all closed investments.
- Portfolio composition giving a snapshot of industry distribution amongst your portfolio companies.
- Easy access to deal pipeline.
- Snapshot of open deals in deal pipeline.
- Activity feed listing recent activities pertaining to the current user.
The summary information on the dashboard is dynamic. When you update any details in Venture360, the dashboard page displays the updated information. You can also click each of the summary sections to view more details.